Trouble with Trebles

This blog is to keep track of my knitting, other craft projects, and the weird bits of life that don't fit anywhere else.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Lollipop, Lollipop

This will be a short post, as it's Friday and I need to catch up on the work I was supposed to be doing earlier in the week. This week I spent a lot of time on the phone and running around trying to arrange for an apartment in California, some more time listing any large furniture items we had decided to sell on Craigslist, and even more time arranging for buyers to come by and pick up the items we sold. Oh, yeah, we did some packing too. I'm so exhausted I may fall asleep while typing. I did discover that I have an addiction to Craigslist (more later on my tendency to become obsessed with things). I keep finding new things to sell. My husband is getting concerned that I may sell all our possessions before we move. I've tried to convince him that the "spare, austere" look is in, and it will be easier to move if we don't really own anything. He insists that we really need such extravagant items as a bed, tables, and chairs. Whatever. I'm just psyched that with very little effort I can pretty much sell anything in my house with the click of a mouse. Pocket lint anyone? It's priced to sell!

Anyway, while wasting time taking a break earlier this week I used photoshop to project what the Knit.1 tank top will look like in my color scheme. Pretty cute, huh? Kind of looks like a candy cane, or one of those twirly lollipops to me.

1 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

Chairs? Who needs chairs?

Hope it's going well - t-8 days, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home