Trouble with Trebles

This blog is to keep track of my knitting, other craft projects, and the weird bits of life that don't fit anywhere else.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Oh, what a tangled web we weave...

Last night was my final hurrah for the Brown knitting group. I felt a little teary as I knit with this wonderful group of friends for the last time. That combined with looking at this mess of yarn is enough to reduce anyone to tears.One more week until we move to California! Here are my craft supplies, all packed and ready to go. I hope the knitters in Cali are as wonderful as those here.

Stop back this weekend to see my entry for Challenge #2 of The Amazing Lace! There will be danger, excitement, and even guest star appearances. You don't want to miss it!

1 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

I'm so sad to hear it was the last meeting (and sadder still I wasn't there). But so far, the Cali knitters I've met have been great. And you'll get to hang out with me again ;) Call and let me know when you'll be out here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home