Trouble with Trebles

This blog is to keep track of my knitting, other craft projects, and the weird bits of life that don't fit anywhere else.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Temporary Absence of Reason...and Blogging

I am in the process of moving across this lovely country of ours, so that means that blogging will dwindle for the time being. Rest assured my antics with crafting and life will continue even after I move to California. Indeed, the oddness seems to follow me whereever I go. My Amazing Lace teammates will be in charge of posting my submission for Challenge #3, and they seem to have quite a scheme cooked up! Be sure to watch for this multimedia extravaganza! Meanwhile, I will leave you with one of the reject shots from my Challenge #2 entry. Nice hair, huh? If there's one thing I've learned in my current job, it's how to wear a wig (I will explain someday, I promise).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home