Trouble with Trebles

This blog is to keep track of my knitting, other craft projects, and the weird bits of life that don't fit anywhere else.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

One. Word.

Well, since everyone's doing it, I will too. It's easy and fun to read, so why not?

It’s Only Words.
You.
Can.
Only.
Type.
One.
Word.

No.
Explanations.

1. Yourself: cheery
2. Your spouse: best
3. Your hair: uncontrollable
4. Your mother: comforting
5. Your father: loving
6. Your favorite item: pants
7. Your dream last night: food
8. Your favorite drink: coffee
9. Your dream car: mini-cooper
10. The room you are in: office
11. Your ex: gone
12. Your fear: failure
13. What you want to be in 10 years? settled
14. Who you hung out with last night: husband
15. What you’re not? quiet
16. Muffin: chocolate
17. One of Your Wish List Items: silk/alpaca
18. Time: fleeting
19. The last thing you did: type
20. What you are wearing: sweats
21. Your favorite weather: spring
22. Your favorite book: APrimatesMemoirs
23. The last thing you ate: breakfast
24. Your life: full
25. Your mood: content
26. Your best friend: few
27. What are you thinking about right now? yarn
28. Your car: gone
29. What are you doing at the moment? this
30. Your summer: transition
31. Your relationship status: joyful
32. What is on your TV? news
33. What is the weather like? sunny
34. When is the last time you laughed? today

I'll leave with a photo of some beautiful yarn. It's Lornas Laces Swirl Chunky, and I just purchased it as a holiday gift to myself. Won't this make a fantastic scarf?

4 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the one word thing - I might have to do that one day...I feel like I know you a little better now..in a quirky way.

That yarn is yummy-licious! It'll make a gorgeous scarf. I can't wait to see what you'll do with it!

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

I've never seen that yarn before - it's fabulous!

 
At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That yarn is gorgeous! Have you started anything with it, yet?

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger JayJay said...

No, I haven't done anything yet (unfortunately this is fate of much beautiful yarn in my stash). I think a scarf would be luscious, but I'm open to suggestions!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home