Here are the rules: Tell seven things about yourself on your blog, then tag seven other people to do the same. List who you are tagging on your blog, and leave a comment on their blogs to let them know they've been tagged. I was tagged by jenfromRI . Even though I think of myself as fairly boring, here is my contribution to the 7 interesting things about me meme:
1. I used to have a pet calf named Measles. She was a mistaken cross (inseminator mistake) between a guernsey and a jersey, and had red splotches. She was quite a lot of fun to have roaming around the farm, but we had to tie her up once the dog taught her to chase cars.
2. I am so psychologically addicted to caffeine that I sometimes daydream about coffee. I am trying very hard to kick the habit, as it is rather unhealthy, but the fantasies about lattes are getting a little out of control.
3. I was voted "class clown" in high school. Although I will admit that I was known as a bit of a jokester, I was very bitter about it and felt that I should have been voted "most likely to succeed." The person who was voted "most likely to succeed" instead of me actually dropped out of college and I now have a Ph.D., so you be the judge. Not that I'm still bitter or anything.
4. I collect glass grapes. I don't really know why, I just do.
5. When I was 16 I wanted to be an actress. I decided against it when I discovered that most actors can actually sing and dance with some skill.
6. I am a fairly good polka dancer and used to have my own polka music tape.
7. In high school I took drum set lessons, mostly because I wanted to be the drummer in a girl band. (Why the drummer you ask? Please see #5 above and the comment about dancing and singing)
Most people have already done this meme, so I'll only tag a few people rather than seven: Crafty Canadian, Anne, Professor Knitwit, and Cranberry. I would tag Jennifer as well, but she just had a baby, so I'm sure she's too busy. But, be sure and go by her blog and check out the photos of cute little Jakob! Actual crafting and knitting content will be coming soon, I promise! (My new summer workout schedule is kicking my butt, so I haven't gotten around to taking photos lately).
Labels: pointless blather