Trouble with Trebles

This blog is to keep track of my knitting, other craft projects, and the weird bits of life that don't fit anywhere else.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Rest While You Can

Thanks for all your kind wishes! After some tests, my doctor has determined that it would be best for me to be on strict bedrest. So, my posting and blog reading will likely become less frequent while we try to convince this little girl that she needs to hold out until at least late February. In the meantime, I expect that being stuck in bed all day will at least give me more time to knit. Hopefully, I will have some cute new things to showcase at the end of it all, most importantly the baby!

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Blogger Ambaa said...

Oh, good luck! Maybe I can come and visit you soon...Bill is out of town again.

 
At 1:16 AM, Blogger Bryony Ramsden said...

Fingers (and legs) crossed she doesn't make too early an appearance. I'm sure if you start knitting then she'll wait till she's big enough to wear what you make :)

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Theresa said...

Egads! At least you're a knitter. I have no idea what you'd do otherwise.

 
At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there! Just a few more weeks!

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Jennifer Lori said...

I know it seems tough, but think of it as extra knitting time. Also- (and I know everyone says this and I completely ignored it until after I gave birth) you won't get the rest after she's born. It might not be for the best reason, but at least you get a chance to sneak in some extra naps and store up some extra energy before she gets here, because the first 3-6 weeks is mind-numbingly exhausting.

I hope everything goes well for you and that your little one stays put until everything is ready for her to come out. Enjoy your time in bed with hubby and/or family/friends taking care of you, because once she's born you'll disappear and she'll be the focus!

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Jennifer Lori said...

Oh, I forgot to mention, I tagged you for a meme on my blog. I didn't remember if it was the same one you did before...I think you had done a list of 5 things but I couldn't remember if it was the "weird" things one and I'm too tired to start checking archives. In any case, if you've already done it/if you really don't feel like it, feel free to skip it! Get some rest...

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger jenfromRI said...

Best of luck! Keep us posted!

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Brenda said...

Good thing you can knit! I hope the bedrest works well for both you and your baby girl. Take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home