Trouble with Trebles

This blog is to keep track of my knitting, other craft projects, and the weird bits of life that don't fit anywhere else.

Thursday, May 01, 2008

A Group Effort

As I mentioned in my last post, there was one more gift that I received for RJ from my knitting group. This gift was spectacular enough that I thought it should get its own post. Several members knit squares for a blanket, and it turned out simply gorgeous! The blanket project was designed, organized, and put together by Anne of Crafty Diversions. She is now selling the pattern here, for those who are interested. The blanket is not "babyish" at all, which means that RJ can enjoy this blanket for years to come. You can see it below in our living room, modeled with RJ's teddy bear on a leather chair. Doesn't it look great!





I also tried to get RJ to model some of the other knits I received. Evidently, she was not in the right mood for this photo shoot. ;) Even when she's cranky, she still looks cute in knitwear!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 4:39 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

Wow - that is fabulous! (The blanket, not the crying.) Can't wait to see both, but the husband's new job has a lot of mandatory fun on the weekends. Hopefully soon!

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger Caroline said...

She is cute, even if she is cranky. And the "knitwear" looks quite snazzy.

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger Jennifer Lori said...

Oy I miss them that small! Look how cute she is!

p.s. nice knits! You lucky knitter-momma you. :)

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Anne said...

She looks adorable even in the midst of being cranky!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home