Trouble with Trebles

This blog is to keep track of my knitting, other craft projects, and the weird bits of life that don't fit anywhere else.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Shaken, Not Stirred

Despite being only 15 miles from the epicenter of yesterday's earthquake, we are all OK. A plate broke and a tile was chipped, but the most affected were my nerves. It was a good reminder that we need a plan for such things. It took me most of the time of the quake to figure out that it wasn't just a big truck driving by. I now feel like a real Californian.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Blogger Caroline said...

Paige is at Pepperdine again this week for yearbook camp, so I called her right away just to see if she felt the quake. She didn't at all and was very disappointed.

RJ is simply beautiful. I loved my kids being four and five month old. They can hold their heads up, etc., but you don't have to worry about them crawling away constantly yet.

I'm with you on the "congealed" thing...and the sauerkraut balls too!

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Jennifer Lori said...

I'm glad to hear you're ok! I'm still trying to figure out my California geography.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home