Trouble with Trebles

This blog is to keep track of my knitting, other craft projects, and the weird bits of life that don't fit anywhere else.

Friday, August 08, 2008

Progress Made

This summer has really been a blur. RJ has really kept me on my toes (in the best possible way), and then we've had six sets of visitors. In practical terms this meant that over the past three months we've had just as much time with people visiting as without. It's been a lot of fun, but very busy. I am almost looking forward to the start of the semester so that I get some quiet time. So, now that I've set up my excuses I feel better showing my very pathetic progress on Anouk. Isn't my adorable knitwear model doing a lovely job showing it off?


This is the nearly completed front. I am making the three month size, because I am using some yarn from my stash and figured I only had enough for that smallest size. It looks like my calculations were correct and I should have plenty of yarn. I also want to say that this pattern is awesome so far. The design of the shaping is just lovely. Now, I just need to get this done before she goes to college.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Blogger Caroline said...

Before I had my kids, I had visions of happily knitting little outfits for them as they slept the afternoons away. I think I've knit my daughter three sweaters in her entire life, and I've knit my son one. I'd say you're doing great to have gotten along so far on your RJ's Anouk.

RJ just gets prettier and prettier every time you post a pic of her.

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Jennifer Lori said...

I agree with Caroline- she is so beautiful! I LOVE her hair, and that smile!

The 3 month size looks like it would fit herwith some room to spare, though. That yellow is going to be stunning on her.

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger Brenda said...

Such pretty colors for RJ! She seems to like them too. She gets cuter and cuter with each post. Such great curls!

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger |chee-uh| said...

Wow...she is growing. I've got to stop by soon. I've been insanely busy with work and school and moving and bad grammar.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home