Trouble with Trebles

This blog is to keep track of my knitting, other craft projects, and the weird bits of life that don't fit anywhere else.

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Sugar and Spice

One "problem" with having a little girl is that I am always coming across cute clothes or patterns for clothes, and I want them all! We just received an order from Gymboree which included some adorable winter clothes, like this jacket with little ears on the hood. Can I get a collective "awwww"?I am also working on anouk, Itchy Fingers Longies, and some baby socks. So, I should really work on something for myself, right? Then I came across this cute knitted halter top on the blog Newton's Knitting, and I totally want one for RJ! She looks SO cute in halter tops, how can I resist?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I won't vote on what is cuter between the jacket and RJ, but can you imagine the two together? Cuteness overload!

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Brenda said...

So cute! Her curls are to die for! Impossible to resist knitting for such a pretty baby.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home