Trouble with Trebles

This blog is to keep track of my knitting, other craft projects, and the weird bits of life that don't fit anywhere else.

Thursday, November 06, 2008

A Behavior Pattern

If you haven't already guessed, I am trying my darnedest to participate in NaBloPoMo by posting every day this month. This will hopefully get me in the habit of posting more frequently again. It's easy to get out of the habit and let the blog languish, and I'd rather not let that happen.

I am working on organizing my craft supplies now that we plan to stay in our house for a very long time. Today I put all my sewing patterns in one place:



Can you believe that pile? There have to be at least 20 individual patterns. I'm embarrassed to admit that most have never been used. At least I've usually only paid $1-2 each and I've gotten a few for free. Even so, I really should do some more sewing. The three huge boxes of fabric also indicate that I should get around to doing some more sewing. Of course, I also have three huge boxes of yarn, two big boxes of embroidery floss, rubber stamp supplies, beading supplies, and one big box of miscellaneous craft stuff. Yes, organizing is an eye-opening experience.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 4:01 PM, Blogger jenfromRI said...

Good for you - I am SO not up to participating in NaBloPoMo this year. Which is too bad, because last year it was a lot of fun.

It looks like you've got a lot of stuff there - it's the hazard of being such a multitalented crafter! :)

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Brenda said...

I managed to give away my stamping supplies when I developed a latex allergy, but I have millions (probably literally) of beads and no beading mojo.

It looks like you have some pretty patterns. I hope you find some time to sew.

 
At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm laughing that you said you want to put all the patterns in one place- and the accompanying photo shows them all piled onto a chair. :)

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

Maybe we could have a sewing day - I have some I want to do, too. What's your schedule like? Want to get together some weekend day in November? I'd be happy to come up pretty much anytime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home