Trouble with Trebles

This blog is to keep track of my knitting, other craft projects, and the weird bits of life that don't fit anywhere else.

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Exercising My Rights

I hope everyone plans to vote today! The hubby and both voted just after the polls opened this morning. We even took RJ, who got her very own "I Voted" sticker. We want to teach her early that it is her duty and privilege to exercise her right to vote.

On a related note, have you seen these finger puppets?




You can find the pattern for each one at Lion Brand. I wish I'd had time to crochet them so I could have mock debates (they would always end in thumb wars). Perhaps tonight one puppet will concede to the other. The question is, will the candidates follow suit?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, Blogger Anne said...

omg those are so cute. I love the puppets from the Unemployed Philosopher's Guild, but these are made of yarn -- even better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home