Trouble with Trebles

This blog is to keep track of my knitting, other craft projects, and the weird bits of life that don't fit anywhere else.

Monday, November 03, 2008

A Swimmingly Good Halloween

I don't know about all of you, but we had a wonderful Halloween. The hubby and I spent the whole week scrambling at work, and I was doing tons of work in the evenings as well. Ugh! By Friday we needed the break. Thankfully, the wonderful people in our neighborhood had organized a bounce house, snacks, and pizza for everyone. RJ had a blast watching all the other kids play. We got her dressed up in her costume and even took her trick-or-treating to a few houses. (She kindly gave all her candy to me ;) Here she is as the cutest guppy on the block:



As for the crafting content of the blog, I am thinking I may frog these pants:


The proportions aren't coming out right (too big in the butt, probably because they are meant to be worn with cloth diapers), and I think I may run short of yarn. Sadly, I think this yarn needs to be something else. Instead of working on my knitting projects, last week I designed a small fall-themed item for RJ. It is a project using the "C" word rather than knitting (that's crochet for all you non-crafters). That project may show up here soon, once I had a few more finishing touches.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, Blogger Anne said...

That is the most deliciously cute goldfish I have ever seen.

 
At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is officially the first and most adorable fish costume I've seen! RJ is quite generous to share all her candy with you! You'd better delete this post before she's 8 and reads it and wants her candy back, with interest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home