Trouble with Trebles

This blog is to keep track of my knitting, other craft projects, and the weird bits of life that don't fit anywhere else.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

An Update

Thanks for all the concern about RJ. She is feeling a lot better, although she's still massively clingy. Some days I feel like I've grown a new appendage, one that's really cute and babbles a lot. I'm glad she finds me comforting, and I hope that being home together over Thanksgiving break will give her time to fully recover. We will have family visiting as well. My brother-in-law and niece will be arriving late tonight and will stay until Sunday. We are quite excited about their visit, particularly because my husband's family lives so far away we hardly see them (they are from a Carribean island).

I apologize for the lack of craft content. I am behind on blogging about my latest crafting adventures (it's difficult to do these things with the appendage), but I hope to catch up the next couple days. First, I need to show off all the fun crafting from the truly off-the-hook Hogwart's party we attended. Second, there's the sewing from last weekend's get together with Theresa of Knitting Underway. So this won't be a completely boring post, here is RJ's post for her 8 month birthday. I can't believe she's so much bigger than the bear now!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Blogger Lauria said...

She's certainly a cutie!

Did you make that blanket in the background? It looks interesting.

 
At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

8 months already? Look at that face! Enjoy the extra appendage - I hear when they're 15 they won't even acknowledge us in public!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home