Trouble with Trebles

This blog is to keep track of my knitting, other craft projects, and the weird bits of life that don't fit anywhere else.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

When It Rains, It Pours

Sigh. Yesterday was one of those days where you think to yourself, "gosh, it couldn't get any worse," after which it promptly gets much worse. I don't want to rehash all the gory details, but it included such fun things as a crashed office computer (still broken and awaiting campus tech support), a broken copier (discovered 15 minutes before class), a missing TA (who could have made the copies for me) due to an emergency, a lab that was too complicated for the students, and disappearing quizzes (they were eventually found after several minutes of panic). No knitting was done yesterday, for fear of the dire consequences. Prior to the day of horror, I was able to finish one pocket of Anouk, and start on the second pocket. Soon there will be duplicate stitched flowers on these:

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 6:39 AM, Blogger jenfromRI said...

Oh goodness. Well, today can only be better, right? And I can't wait to see those flowers. :)

 
At 7:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like that white-on-white photo. I'm surrounded by a riot of color (I'm at work) so that photo is really soothing to me right now.

I hope today and the weekend go better than yesterday!

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Lauria said...

I forgot how nice WHITE looks in yarn. Just so clean an tidy with nice neat stitches. I'll be looking forward to seeing more!

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Caroline said...

Computers can be your best friend or worst enemy, can't they? Our IT Department has taken away almost all of our administrative priviledgees, so we can never troubleshoot on our own, which is also annoying.

I loved your post "Unlike Me.." You forgot one though..."Unlike me my daughter will grow up in a world where an intelligent, well-read, personally moral personal can become President."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home