Trouble with Trebles

This blog is to keep track of my knitting, other craft projects, and the weird bits of life that don't fit anywhere else.

Monday, February 16, 2009

My Wonderful Husband

Today is my husband's birthday. In honor of this wonderful day, I want to name just a few of the things that make him such a great guy.



-He is a great dad, very patient and loving, and always happy to change diapers and do the other unglamorous stuff of parenthood.

-He's one of the smartest people I know, but he's very humble about it.

-He's very romantic, bringing flowers and chocolates randomly for no reason at all.

-He works really hard, both at his job and doing things around the house.

-He has a fantastic sense of humor, and makes me laugh every day.

There are lots more wonderful things about him, and I feel so lucky that he married me. Happy Birthday!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Blogger MarieT said...

And he's a great Quidditch captain and player!
(Pity the game was cancelled)

 
At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Nigel from Rachel, Jonathan, and the cats!!!

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger JennC said...

We love Nigel too!!

 
At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to the hubby!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home