Trouble with Trebles

This blog is to keep track of my knitting, other craft projects, and the weird bits of life that don't fit anywhere else.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sixth Photo

JenfromRI at Newton's Knitting tagged me for the 6th photo meme, so here's mine. You pick the the 6th photo in the 6th folder. Technically this is the 7th folder, because the 6th one only had 2 photos. So, here it is:



I take my lab class (in animal behavior) to the local aquarium for a behind the scenes tour and this is a photo from that visit. We got to feed a sea otter too. I think I enjoy it more than the students, but they do seem to really like it.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:02 AM, Blogger Caroline said...

My daughters get to go on a week-ling field trip to southern California next month with her A.P. Biology class and one of the highlights is the Long Beach auqarium. I'm jealous!

Awww! Your hubby tribute is sweet with a cute pic of him and R.J. to boot. The diaper-changing skills go a long way, in my book. I still appreciate that my husband changed more diapers than I did.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home