Trouble with Trebles

This blog is to keep track of my knitting, other craft projects, and the weird bits of life that don't fit anywhere else.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Fashionista is Born

I was putting on RJ's off-white socks this morning and this was our conversation:

RJ: No white ones
Me: You don't want the white socks?
RJ: Brown
Me: You want brown socks instead? (I got the brown socks out.)
RJ: Yes
I put on the brown socks.
RJ: Now brown shoes

The worst part is that the brown ones really did look better than the white with her outfit. Already a fashionista and she's not even 2! Perhaps I should have her pick out my clothes for work?

A Ravelympics update: On Day 11, with 3 more days left to knit I have about 12 inches to go. It might be cutting it close, but I have until midnight on Friday. It really is looking like a scarf now at least.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Blogger Caroline said...

Hilarious! I think I need RJ too. A couple of years ago, I remember looking down at my feet while sitting at my desk at work, and realizing that I had on one pink sock and one peach one. They were drastically different. We're not talking pastels here. I've learned since then not to dress in the dark.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home