Trouble with Trebles

This blog is to keep track of my knitting, other craft projects, and the weird bits of life that don't fit anywhere else.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Yarny Prizes!

One really fun activity I participated in via Ravelry was the Ravelympics this past winter. I was part of a knitalong for my good friend and designer, Anne Kuo Lukito of Crafty Diversions. I made Linh's Ivy, a lace scarf pattern of hers that turned our great. As part of the knitalong, I was put in a drawing for a prize and I won! Here is the selection of beautiful yarn I received:


It included: 2 balls Berroco Comfort; 2 skeins Berroco Bonsai; 1 skein Elsbeth Lavold Silk & Wool; 1 skein (3.5oz) chunky weight 100% kid mohair hand-dyed by Anne; and 1 skein (5.6 oz) fingering weight 100% pima cotton hand-dyed by Anne; 2 1.5” knitting buttons that I made.

I am so excited to make something out of the beautiful yarns!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Blogger Caroline said...

What a fun yarn bonanza! And what exciting news about the new baby. I didn't care what sex I was having with either of my children, but it was fun once I did know to start shopping for the appropriate yarn colors.

 
At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Jennifer said...

What a cool prize! Those yarns are beautiful! Did you say at the end there that there are buttons that you made? I don't see them in the photo, and did you really make them?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home