Trouble with Trebles

This blog is to keep track of my knitting, other craft projects, and the weird bits of life that don't fit anywhere else.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Still Here!

You know how sometimes you think things are going along just fine and then all the sudden everything goes haywire in unexpected ways and you are overwhelmed. This was NOT one of those times. These past few months were overwhelming, but in a completely predictable way. The hubby was in his last semester of his MBA program and was in class two nights a week, plus was meeting with his group or doing class-related activities several other times a week. I submitted my tenure portfolio in October. I am also aggressively applying for funding for my research and trying to get my graduate students to progress. Add in the two active children and it makes for one very quiet blog. I hope to change that this semester, which looks to be a lot less crazy. Oh, and I have been knitting and crafting, so there is actual content to blog about! For now I will post some pics of the girls to show how they've grown. Here is Iva who is already a year old!
Here is lovely older sister RJ, toasting the new year with Daddy and some sparkling apple juice:

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have been busy! I hope all your work pays off.

Such pretty girls you have! That's quite the crown RJ is sporting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home