Trouble with Trebles

This blog is to keep track of my knitting, other craft projects, and the weird bits of life that don't fit anywhere else.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Knitting to Distraction

My poor, neglected blog keeps getting shoved aside while life takes over. Similar things keep happening with my knitting, but I've been more adamant about getting at least a little bit of yarn time every day or two. I find that small projects keep me going, because I can finish them quickly and feel productive. Also, working with lovely yarns helps. In that vain, a few months ago I made a hat for friend who had a baby last August. I was several months behind schedule, but at least I made something by hand so that had to count, right? This is the magic coffee baby hat, and the pattern works up fast and is fun. The tan is Pattons Decor and the blue/tan variagated is something luscious that someone gave to me (partial skein) with no tag. This is somewhat sad, because I loved the yarn and would be happy to buy more. It did make a cute hat, so I'm happy.

1 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger Caroline said...

I keep starting small projects too, but, at least, you're finishing some of yours. I'm looking forward to being creative this summer, even if it's hot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home