Trouble with Trebles

This blog is to keep track of my knitting, other craft projects, and the weird bits of life that don't fit anywhere else.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Real Reason Zebras Don't have Ulcers

Anyone read the Robert Sapolsky book, Why Zebras Don't Get Ulcers? I'm beginning to think it's because they aren't stupid enough to accept a job 3,000 miles from their current job. Ok, that's stretching it a bit, but I have to admit that THE BIG MOVE is starting to stress me out. Which is why this "knitting blog" has had very little knitting. An even bigger tragedy is that as I was working along on the schachenmayr top I realized that I had misread the pattern. It said "increase at the each end of every fourth row" not "increase at the end of the row every fourth row." Looking back, it seems rather obvious, but in the exhausted haze of packing and blogging, blogging and packing its easy to see how I may have misread the pattern. Thus, I tinked back more rows than I care to contemplate. Let us have a moment of silence.

Anyway, back to planning my big move to Southern California. That's one small step for man, one giant leap for a knitter from a farm in the midwest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home