Trouble with Trebles

This blog is to keep track of my knitting, other craft projects, and the weird bits of life that don't fit anywhere else.

Monday, June 05, 2006

X-treme Knitting - Don't Try This at Home

So, for our next challenge for The Amazing Lace we have to do something extreme with our knitting. Thankfully, I have lots of inspiration. Just to prove it, here is a photo of my friend K at our weekly knitting meeting. She is trying on her version of Tempting. Don't try this at home folks! You could poke out an eye with those needles, and don't get me started on what could happen if stitches started slipping off! This is not for the faint of heart.

I must get inspired to take my knitting to the next level! So far, I've hiked two "mountains" in Acadia National Park with my knitting, but this challenge seems to warrant something more.

So far I've come up with:
skydiving with the knitting
drag racing with the knitting
hot air ballooning with the knitting
climbing the Matterhorn with the knitting

Any thoughts? While I attempt to soup up the Hyudai Accent for drag racing (flames or racing stripes? Hmm....), feel free to make additional suggestions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home