Trouble with Trebles

This blog is to keep track of my knitting, other craft projects, and the weird bits of life that don't fit anywhere else.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Monthly Project Recap

Perhaps some of you have been following along with Theresa from Knitting Underway, and her knitting project a month. Long, long ago, in a land far, far away I too vowed to complete a craft project every month. I did not restrict it to knitting, but instead an attempt to actually finish the dozens of half started craft projects that I then had to move 3100 miles.

So, how am I doing on this venture, you ask? Better than I had thought, really. Frankly, I had nearly forgotten about it until recently, but once I actually thought about the things I've finished I think I've kept up fairly well.

For July I finished the madras top I've been working on for three years.

For August, I completed the living room curtains.

Finally, for September I finished the bedroom curtains, which also had been sitting partially finished for three years.

For October, I plan to complete the refinishing of this small table: It isn't much to look at now, but once I get done it will be very cute, I promise. For the next post, I will have photos of the completed back of my Knit.1 tank. I owe a big thanks to the Orange knitting group for keeping me focused the on the truly important things in life: knitting.

1 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, good for you for sticking with your (very smart) goal. I think the curtains look great, and of course the table will be cute! I can tell already!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home