Trouble with Trebles

This blog is to keep track of my knitting, other craft projects, and the weird bits of life that don't fit anywhere else.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Goals for 2012

It is nearly the end of January, but like many other knitting bloggers I still wanted to post some general knitting/crafting goals for 2012. I'm not sure if this is a smart idea, considering that I've not really met any of my previous New Year's crafting goals, LOL. Ah, but optimism springs eternal! My general goal for 2012 is to get organized, and this pertains to my crafting as well. 1. I need to update my stash on Ravelry (due to all that "yarn breeding" mentioned in a previous post I have a lot that is not cataloged), update my projects, and go over my queue. 2. I would like to do a cable project and a colorwork project. 3. Finally, my goal for this year is also to complete at least 6 knitting/crochet/sewing projects, including a garment for me. I am really hoping that this is the year I actually meet my goals, but if I don't there's always next year! It will make it even easier to post if all I have to do is just copy and paste my list. ;) Here is a photo of me and RJ at a wedding this winter. This really captures her essence, which is always in motion!

2 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Blogger Brenda said...

Excellent goals; I hope you get the time to meet them. Lovely photo of you two!

 
At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Jennifer said...

Grr internet connection just dropped so hopefully you won't get this comment twice. Great photo- RJ looks so happy and energetic! Also good resolutions for the new year, I suggest starting with the stash one, as I really appreciate having done (most) of mine last year. Saves money in the end as half the time I realize I've already got the proper yarn in my stash.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home