Trouble with Trebles

This blog is to keep track of my knitting, other craft projects, and the weird bits of life that don't fit anywhere else.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Another Anouk

JennC from The Carlson Zoo asked who was the intended recipient for the new Anouk I mentioned in a previous post. When I finished my first Anouk recently, I said I would like to make another one in fall colors. So to answer Jennifer's question, it's for RJ but as you can see I did not use fall colors or fall yarn. I just used up some more kitchen cotton I had laying around in colors that looked nice together. What can I say, the pattern is addictive and the cotton is easier to work with in summer.



It may appear that I am knitting too much for RJ and not enough for anyone else, but when I post my newest FOs things will look a bit more balanced. I'm also working on a project for a Christmas gift (fingerless gloves for my youngest brother) and may even start a new sweater for myself: Sunkist in yellow cotton (ravelry link). I do love the more relaxed feel of summer, don't you?

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoops- it was JennC (not me) who asked about the pattern, but I'm glad to see you're still knitting for RJ! I love those two colors together, btw, the blue border and the white with sprinkles really pop together!

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger JayJay said...

Sorry Jennifer! Oddly enough I have three different Jennifers who comment on my blog. In my current sleep-deprived state I got a little confused. ;)

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger JennC said...

Love the new colorway! I have a bunch of kitchen cotton with your name on it if you want it - you know where to find me! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home