Halloween Post A Few Months Late
I am really behind on posting my 2010 projects, and now we're already into February of 2011! For Halloween I originally wanted to make RJ's entire costume from scratch. I quickly ran out of time, so I bought a strawberry fairy costume with matching tights. I then crocheted a matching hat using this cute pattern from Playin' Hooky Designs. I used some red and black kitchen cotton from my stash and some Lion Organic Cotton in green. I changed it a bit to flare out more, to accommodate RJ's big hair, and added a picot edging. I love how it turned out and she received tons of compliments!